11.02.2009

been trick-or-treating like a dog

The boys--as can be expected--LOVED Halloween and trick-or-treating this year! We were overjoyed that the weather--though blizzardy only two days before, dumping two feet of snow--cooperated on the night of, and it was actually pretty warm and pleasant. Lincoln was a trooper, traipsing close behind Isaac despite the cumbersome kangaroo suit. We lucked out in our neighborhood--we didn't even go to many houses but the boys brought in quite a haul, including 4 huge candy bars each.
Isaac was John Lennon--his favorite Beatle. We tried to get him to bring his guitar to serenade the candy-givers, but no such luck.
"It's been a hard-day's night.
Been trick-or-treating like a dog.
And when I get to my home
I'll dump my loot on the floor
And I will eat all night."
Link loved his little Joey and kept trying to take it out and kiss it.