1.28.2009

little lover boy

Our little Link is such a sweet boy!  He's 21 months now and though not talking much, he sure understands a lot.  He's good at following instructions and cleaning up his toys.  He knows his place in the family.  He will kneel, press his little hands together, and squint his eyes during prayers.  He is quite independent but also fiercely attached to Dad, Isaac, and me.  He adores animals and will squeal in delight whenever he spots one--be it the real-life doggy Finnegan across the street or a tiny image of one in a book.  He is lastly a little lover boy--and exceedingly attached to stuffed animals.  Hm.  That reminds me just a tad of someone I know.
(Noteworthy here is that these are some of the very few photos of me from my childhood.  And in almost every one I am grasping a beloved stuff animal. :)